Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Blastisis from the Pastisis

Sorry about the blurry pics. We are having two types of flashbacks simultaneously.

Matt and Craig circa 1990


Mac and Emmett's picture on Mama's keychain
Picture from 2001


Annie's brother Mike and sissy Haze circa 1988
You think Mike and Emmett look alike?


Matt on the commune 1988. Cool belt


Our house, after stucco, before plants 1993


Annie 1985


Annie (with deadly knitting needles)
Kenya, 1991

2 comments:

ma otter said...

we took pictures of pictures but we do have a scanner--just too lazy to figure it out. pretty lame quality but you get the idea... I am hoping to gets lots of blasts from the past from my fellow bloggers--I d love to see photos of all of you as kids doing what you loved--photos in exotic places with old boyfriends (ha!--the husbands may or may not like that??) photos of our spouses in the seventies...etc. Oh, and wasnt matt a cutie??

Anonymous said...

I love the one of rock stars Matt and Craig.

Was the 1988 commune trip the one where Annie started cleaning up the place?

I like the pictures of the picture- nice effect.