Saturday, October 14, 2006

A Day in the Life of the Dreyers- according to Mac the photojournalist-aged 8


Mac decided to be the blog maker for today! The pictures and editorial are hers



I took this picture



These are my tonsils



I'm holding Baby Silas. Such a cutie. You have to stick your finger in his mouth so he thinks he's eating. Beware! he might figure out that no milk is coming out.



This is me taking a picture of me.



Emmett took this picture of Mama.

.


Even though it isn't Halloween, Emmett and I act like it is.




Silas is falling asleep because that is what he did for an entire nine months- fall asleep between Emmett and me.



This is a rough draft of my self-portrait



Mabel.

1 comment:

craig or cami said...

mac!!
you rock
great pictures, but I really like your writing..that helps bring the pics to life...check out our blog for some funny pics of cami and I with pops and lisa