Silas, I just found out that this site accepts my comments. I am afraid gran-cops and I are technologically challenged. Wow- since the day you were born we have been so happy and you are such a beautiful fellow with the best expressive face. Well silas , you are in good company because your sister Mac and brother Emmett are two of the kindest, funniest and outgoing kids in the whole world. Can't wait to hold little owl. Love bebe
awww.... Hi Annie, this is Sian, Caroline's sister. I am following Silas' progress. So cute! My little baby is now walking. It was sad for a day, but now wonderful.
8 comments:
That bottom right hand side one looks so much like MAC!!!!
Top right, looks like he KNOWS. 4 days and counting...
Annie, a few people in my office are checking this blog and the lastest from them is that Silas has a great smile!
Mom
This boy leaves me smiling
Silas, I just found out that this site accepts my comments. I am afraid gran-cops and I are technologically challenged. Wow- since the day you were born we have been so happy and you are such a beautiful fellow with the best expressive face. Well silas , you are in good company because your sister Mac and brother Emmett are two of the kindest, funniest and outgoing kids in the whole world. Can't wait to hold little owl. Love bebe
awww.... Hi Annie, this is Sian, Caroline's sister. I am following Silas' progress. So cute! My little baby is now walking. It was sad for a day, but now wonderful.
I need more Silas!
Your darn right he's frickin' cute! So glad I got to meet him the other day and catch up with you. Enjoyed your blog... :)
Jessica
Post a Comment