Tuesday, February 13, 2007

for shane and dan, if you're out there...a true blast from the past getting your letter yesterday


here's one of Matt and Annie, 1988, and I am not flipping
anyone off intentionally...and that is not a cigarette kids!

Dan and Lauren, 1991
(now Lauren is a mother of 5 great kids and lives in
Maine with her husband Sean)
Hi Dan!! It was good to hear about your life from Shane!!

Dan and Matt in their "on the road" days...

Annie and Shane in Upstate New York playing quarters,
1989.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't even say how much I love these pics. It's so cool how both you and Matt look like your kids!

craig or cami said...

I love the blasts from the past! I was a mean quarters player.

Lauren said...

Matt looks so much like Mac in that photo on top.

Great photos.

Lauren said...

Remind me never to play quarters w/ Cami or Craig- I really suck. How the hell do you get that quarter in that cup???

craig or cami said...

Is the second photo your apartment, Annie? Lauren, we'll play quarters the next time we come out... (with lemonade for me, please:)

ma otter said...

yes, thats my old apartment on sullivan st. between houston and prince...and quarters, anyone anytime!!!

craig or cami said...

ask matt about that time he played quarters with barcadi 151...matt could put the quarter in the shotglass everytime without missig and this guy challenged him...it was ugly...
craig

Anonymous said...

Wowza! Those are fun to see. Man, my hair was long. Our should I say, man all our hair was long. Annie: I'm about to send you a mail with some "blasts" that I dug up.

-Shane

Anonymous said...

Hey- who gave you permissiom to have that party on 82nd st. !!!!