Sweetness. I wish I could sleep like Emmett! Love you guys!
oh god....soooo adorable. That is such a Silas face...
Love it- I didn't even see Emmett for a long time. I love that each of the kids is doing something totally different. Silas's eyes are great.Prediction: the photo will be above the stairs in a week.....
Am having the great lunch-leftovers from last night, Annie. It tastes great! Wish I could have gone bowling on Sunday and it was a real bummer for me to miss it. So I'm glad it's now a tradition so I can go along next year.Love you!
Wow Wow I enlarged the picture and I tell you that I could almost feel wow wow I enlarged the photo and Silas was cooing to me. Oh I miss you guys and it is so hard to be so far away. enjoy and be well. Love yousilas
I just have to say one more time..that Silas is such a cute baby!!!
silas is hilarious!craig
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Sweetness. I wish I could sleep like Emmett! Love you guys!
oh god....soooo adorable. That is such a Silas face...
Love it- I didn't even see Emmett for a long time. I love that each of the kids is doing something totally different. Silas's eyes are great.
Prediction: the photo will be above the stairs in a week.....
Am having the great lunch-leftovers from last night, Annie. It tastes great! Wish I could have gone bowling on Sunday and it was a real bummer for me to miss it. So I'm glad it's now a tradition so I can go along next year.
Love you!
Wow Wow I enlarged the picture and I tell you that I could almost feel
wow wow I enlarged the photo and Silas was cooing to me. Oh I miss you guys and it is so hard to be so far away. enjoy and be well.
Love you
silas
I just have to say one more time..that Silas is such a cute baby!!!
silas is hilarious!
craig
Post a Comment