Cami, my fabulous sister-in-law, is having a baby shower this weekend and I wish I could be there. Thinking of her got me thinking about my last pregnant trimester with Silas...here is the very last prego picture taken of me just a few days before he was born. I still can't believe how unreal it all is, making people. Frankly, I can't even remember what it feels like being pregnant. Thank God for those memory erasing hormones. So,...
check out the Cami and Craig blog for some hilarious, insightful, and just plain entertaining documentation of this baby gestation process. And, happy shower Cam!! XXXO
2 comments:
My own little post!!! You make me feel so good, always. Look how magnificent you were!! Great photo - oval frame big watermelon tiger butterfly. The shower was great will blog it soon.... Like the new snazzy blog colors!
Julia Child's husband had an identical twin. I just finished reading her "My Life in France". I think you would enjoy it. The twin and his wife were very important in their lives.
Ellen Mac
Post a Comment