I love my new highchair, or I should say Silas' new highchair. I really feel like this time around I'm finally getting the most efficient, least ugly and simplest baby crap around. (excuse my language kids, but most of it is just that...)
It's a "Koala Care", industrial restaurant style highchair with no frills, no quilting. It doesn't tilt back or play lullabys but it has WHEELS, a must, and can be hosed down. Now that's what I am talking about. It's reasonably priced, can be donated to your local preschool, church, whatever afterwards and loses no value if you wanna sell it on EBay. I know I am a bit of a baby gear tech weenie, (is that the term?) but I can't help it. It Rocks!!!
6 comments:
Right ON, sista - what else you got? I be NEEDING to know....
It's perfect. The hose down ability is key!!!! Love the picture of my boy in there too!!
well cami, one thing would be the "bumbo" but don't get one if you haven't gotten one at a baby shower because I will send you mine...Silas actually hates it, he's too wiggly, but every other baby on the planet loves it. As for strollers, I like the Combi because it is super light and comes in mellow colors and has a strap so you can carry it if you need to, but I bet you need a far more industrial strength stroller with more storage for NY. (Its good anyway as a second travel stroller and not very expensive.) A good light baby backpack I think would be great for you guys too. You've already got a sling and a cool crib so I think you're good to go. Everything else is little stuff like plastic baby bowls with suction cups so the baby can't dump the food on the floor etc...I do love "burts bees diaper ointment" the best...it smells like lavender instesd of feet.
I'll let you know if I think of more! Please let me know if youget anything new and cool too!
annie
The photos are great and Silas looks like the king on his throne. I can't believe that he has gotten so big. ACH- I miss you guys!
COMBI! I had one with Aida and LOVED it. When Pablo was born I decided I needed more storage room. My hubby said: "I think you should get another COmbi" I promptly told him to mind his own business. I got a Peg Perego- I thought, "what is the difference between 8 lbs and 16lbs?"
Finally a year later I told Eduardo, "shoulda gotten the Combi." Not an easy thing for this Leo to say.
If Bush gets impeached I'm getting that same high chair.
Thanks Annie for the good tips, noted.... Lauren, you kill me. Wasn't there something else you get if Bush is impeached? Wasn't it a baby?
Post a Comment