Saturday, March 10, 2007

kids and pots...


This picture was taken during saturday morning cartoons. Their favorite cartoons are "the emperors new school" and "pokemon"...OY! But they still like cartoons I can relate to like Bugs Bunny and Scooby Doo. Soon it will be back to The Wiggles.

I am finally over my slump and feel like making pots again. Usually I don't feel
like creating anything when I am creating a human (aka Silas) but I am reinspired.

6 comments:

craig or cami said...

I love your pots and I LOVE your kids, you creative genius. And for your next number, why don't you build us all a transporter... So I can come over make a pot, hug you and your kids, show you the kid I am making and be back in time for dinner??...

ma otter said...

I'm on it Cam.
Annie

Lauren said...

Love the pots.

After watching Ry for a few hours last night I can come over and sing all the wiggles songs myself.

I think we should all pitch in and send a HUGE Wiggles basket to C & C in New York.

Chugga Chugga big red car!!!

craig or cami said...

Wiggles? Worms? What the heck are Wiggles? Just kidding... I know they are Australian, there's three of them, kids love them and parents kind of hate them, but not as much as they did/do Barney. Am I close?

ma otter said...

wow!! you nailed it!!"fruit salad yummy yummy"

Anonymous said...

Wow..is Cami so incredibly up on the Wiggles that she knows that one quit because he was sick. There were four for years..only recently have they become three..you should link to Shawne's hilarious link he sent out about the break up (fictional) of the Wiggles. Too bad Shawn isn't a blog reader or he could tell us where to find the article..very funny.