Thursday, March 15, 2007

isn't that a beautiful tree...


Somehow, someday I would love to paint
a forest, a tree,
and my kids animal totems...a bear, an owl and a rabbit.


I have been trying to paint this concept for
a while now...we'll see...


Here are some of the images I have been collecting as ideas.
(none of them painted by me, by the way...)

6 comments:

craig or cami said...

Did you paint any of those?? I like trees more and more myself. We will take you to see "The Old Man" when you guys come out...

ma otter said...

nope, i didn't paint any of the blog trees but I did paint one on our dining room door a couple of years ago. mediocre but fun to do.
is The Old Man an oak??
annie

Anonymous said...

I love your creativity Annie!!

Anonymous said...

I always warm up when I look at that door, Annie. The trees and the totems are inspiring. Thanks. Kisses to the bunny, the bear and the owl. xxxooo And to doe and frog. What's nanna's totem?

ma otter said...

cat!

Lauren said...

I love your door too! It is not mediocre.