this is emmett blogging emmett...(best guess spelling)...
i am pracedcing baskitball becus i am going to play baskitball at the YMCA on march 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the cool part aboet it its thet benjamin is going to!!!!!!!!!
Wow Emmett! You know what BIG BASKETBALL fans Grancops and I are so let me tell you that you are really dribbling that basketball well. How to be a great basketball player or a great pianoman---Practice-practice-practice I love you big as the Rocky Mountain sky xxxxoooo
7 comments:
Good basketball skills Emmett! We will come and watch one of your games!
Pablo says he liked watching you play! He says we are really coming to see you play sometime.
yey Emmett, great best guess spelling and blogging!! Benjamin has been practicing too!
Holy bologne..he's actually really good!! Hey did I just invent a new "kid friendly" expression. I was going to say "holy c..p"
Looking good Emmett! Like the "switching hands"....
Emmett . . . you look great with your basketball. I'll bet you will have a great time with your YMCA classes! -- From Nana
Wow Emmett! You know what BIG BASKETBALL fans Grancops and I are so let me tell you that you are really dribbling that basketball well. How to be a great basketball player or a great pianoman---Practice-practice-practice I love you big as the Rocky Mountain sky xxxxoooo
Post a Comment