Chloe told me yesterday, as she was sitting next to Emmett eating lunch, while he was wearing that rad shirt, that she LOVES EMMETT ! She even went over and hugged him. He of course, did that boy thing, kind of embarrased, with a slight roll of the eyes. Then I said..well Emmett, you are a pretty loveable guy...and he replied " I know" so matter of fact like...it was priceless...love the honesty of 5 year olds..
4 comments:
Whoa, dude! Totally radical!
BTW, Emmett, high tops with a bit of padding would be your ankle-guards.
Chloe told me yesterday, as she was sitting next to Emmett eating lunch, while he was wearing that rad shirt, that she LOVES EMMETT ! She even went over and hugged him. He of course, did that boy thing, kind of embarrased, with a slight roll of the eyes. Then I said..well Emmett, you are a pretty loveable guy...and he replied " I know" so matter of fact like...it was priceless...love the honesty of 5 year olds..
Thank you Emmet, Annie and Mac, Bidane had a good time with you! Ooops and Silas too!
Devastatingly cool - and prepared! I second the high top tip.
Post a Comment