Saturday, May 12, 2007

something for you to meditate on Cami!...look closely...

the miracle of life, agapanthus style...



2 comments:

craig or cami said...

O.K. totally get the miracle of life in that, but my personal perspective right this moment is:
Aaaaaahrrrggeeeeeooooowwwwowza. Holy Moly, can you imagine having that many babies? I'll settle for ONE. Okay, I'm just going to bed now - let's see what kind of dreams I have! Can you believe - still... no... baby...

ma otter said...

ok, lets see...its the 15th tommorrow, so thats one more day until my baby prediction (the 16th) which of course means this baby will be born AFTER that (since I am anti-psychic) but the crazy thing is that this baby IS coming even if right about now you've been waiting so long it just doesn't seem possible...just like when you wait for the bus for so long you decide to just light a cigarette because it's never really gonna come...and then...well, you know what happens.. it comes OF COURSE!
So...
I am sending waves of sisterly love your way! And if you are losing your mind and want to be proactive...try castor oil!
annie