This teenie, tiny picture cracks me up. Too bad you don't have the Brat anymore Cam...! (wouldn't this be hilarious silk screened on a diaper bag! or maybe on a t-shirt for father's day! HA!)
That is so awesome! Where'd you come across that? There's gotta be a larger one out there--I see simple iron-on patches, or Amy might turn her robo-stitcher on to it!
VERY funny. It makes me want to draw little sucky babies on all the objectified titties out there in the world. Mine are looking a little like mudflaps these days, I am sad to report.
3 comments:
That is so awesome! Where'd you come across that? There's gotta be a larger one out there--I see simple iron-on patches, or Amy might turn her robo-stitcher on to it!
VERY funny. It makes me want to draw little sucky babies on all the objectified titties out there in the world. Mine are looking a little like mudflaps these days, I am sad to report.
I love it !!! I would love to silk screen it to !! Cool...
Post a Comment