Love the photo with the sling in the forefront.Thank you so much for taking the kiddies - they are still tired!You rock mama.
looks great!
That's a sling? Did you get around to making a new one? Love Silas's little sleeping face. Like the sand monster with four kids for legs.
Oh, and yay you fixed the camera!
yes, I love my new sling! as far as the camera goes, its hit or miss...somedays it works, somedays... NO! I have to sweet talk my machines, I am convinced!oh, and Caroline, next week is beach week!!annie
Since we are back in town..can we invite ourselves to Beach week?... We miss the salty ocean...Great photos, I to can relate to camera malfuntion !!
looks like so much fun....love silas all cozy in the sling. we HAVE to have another beach playdate before school starts!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the photo with the sling in the forefront.
Thank you so much for taking the kiddies - they are still tired!
You rock mama.
looks great!
That's a sling? Did you get around to making a new one? Love Silas's little sleeping face. Like the sand monster with four kids for legs.
Oh, and yay you fixed the camera!
yes, I love my new sling! as far as the camera goes, its hit or miss...somedays it works, somedays... NO! I have to sweet talk my machines, I am convinced!
oh, and Caroline, next week is beach week!!
annie
Since we are back in town..can we invite ourselves to Beach week?... We miss the salty ocean...
Great photos, I to can relate to camera malfuntion !!
looks like so much fun....love silas all cozy in the sling. we HAVE to have another beach playdate before school starts!!!
Post a Comment