Monday, September 10, 2007

comparisons...

Last year, the first day of school and very pregnant...


...this year...

it's a lot noisier around here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmygod he's so frickin' cute! Isabel was talking about how cool it's going to be when Silas is older and Mac and her will tell him how cute he was when he was a baby..it was very cute to hear her say that!!! :)

Amy said...

What an Arm ! Silas is a natural !! So cute....it is cool to mark the going's on in your life by years time, its of course mind blowing to, when you think about little Silas in your Belly just a year ago...and now look at him...

Lauren said...

If you could just get Mabel and Silas to throw back and forth you could really have it easy!

He really is cute. I am starting to see his "boy" face.

craig or cami said...

I can't believe it... Babies just make everything way too surreal - hyper-reality! I love the shadow family photos always.