
...we are gonna have to put a protective bubble around you. Silas is a maniac! If you are cute, small, defenseless and fuzzy (ok you're not fuzzy), Silas wants to taste you, (aka bite or lick!). We spent much of Ry's b-day party chasing Silas around as he stalked a sweet 18 month old trying to hug her (aka pop off her head). Don't worry, we are researching every effective parenting technique and testing it out on the cats (who are daily victims of his baby enthusiasm). If we can not find the answer we will be equipping your mama with some sort of force field. (Emmett's idea)
Can't wait to see you.
Start doing some baby self defense work outs!
Love, Aunt Annie
7 comments:
I cannot wait to see them together. Like the shield idea Emmett, though there will probably just be a lot of swooping and scooping going on.
Aw, Aunt Annie - LOVE it. My Aunt Anne comes next week. SO happy to be catching up on my blogging. Wanted to say how sweet the banner photo is. All those kids are so lucky to have all that history together already:)
They are lucky!
As we were leaving Ry's party on Sunday Eduardo commented that after all these years it really felt like we left a family gathering - not just one for friends.
(I see a blog post coming on....)
I like Silas.
Yes, I felt that very strongly too!
about it being like family.
ha! this post is hilarious! i personally like the "pop off her head" comment. I am so friggin excited to meet that finley. she is so squeezy cute! i will miss you guys for 4 days! postcards to come! love you! - megalomaniac
That was hysterical the way he chased down little Ada!
Shawn would still be into creating some mobile bubble for Ry too.
Post a Comment