blast from the past... mammoth 1999 (these are dark because they are pictures of pictures!) Here's Johnny now at the studio! ...and a shot of the cabin to tempt! It was so fun hanging out with you!!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love it. I hope you guys got to hang out a little last night! I'm confused..we need background...are these friends local, visiting..come on...give it up!!!
we met johnny and george at Santos in 1996, the original one over by Ginseng. Johnny owned it! We went on many vacations with them, they were at our wedding etc. Great guys! They live here in SD and Johnny is in my pottery class again after a break for a couple of years. (very talented...he's now making Apalachian Face Jugs!) They also both own Newport Avenue Antiques in OB. All around good people! there's some scoop!
3 comments:
Love it. I hope you guys got to hang out a little last night! I'm confused..we need background...are these friends local, visiting..come on...give it up!!!
awwww, sweet baby mac....so cute!!!
we met johnny and george at Santos in 1996, the original one over by Ginseng. Johnny owned it! We went on many vacations with them, they were at our wedding etc. Great guys! They live here in SD and Johnny is in my pottery class again after a break for a couple of years. (very talented...he's now making Apalachian Face Jugs!)
They also both own Newport Avenue Antiques in OB.
All around good people!
there's some scoop!
Post a Comment