ha ha ha ha ha!!Having my own 6 year old in the house, I have come to appreciate the six year old sense of humor! :)
You have been tagged! Check out this link.....That joke cracks up this 37 year old!
love it, Emmett... Reminds me of my favorite joke of all time which I think you all may know. "Ask me if I am a grape." you say "Are you a grape?" and I say "No." C-r-a-c-k-s me up every time for years now. Not so much everybody else, tho.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha!!
Having my own 6 year old in the house, I have come to appreciate the six year old sense of humor! :)
You have been tagged! Check out this link.....
That joke cracks up this 37 year old!
love it, Emmett... Reminds me of my favorite joke of all time which I think you all may know. "Ask me if I am a grape." you say "Are you a grape?" and I say "No." C-r-a-c-k-s me up every time for years now. Not so much everybody else, tho.
Post a Comment