awwwwwww...I love you too..and yes, very embarressing but in a good way...and for all you out there I was trying to do the Karate Kid thing for the kids...annie
Next time I want to see you catch a fly with your chop sticks!Nice you guys still love each other. ...
awwwwwwwww...very sweet :)
she is beautiful isnt she! i love her too :)
Radiatingly Beautiful !!
Beautiful friend, beautiful mentor, beautiful woman!
Very sweet...I hope for the same after how ever many years (I know several)!Beautiful!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
awwwwwww...I love you too..and yes, very embarressing but in a good way...and for all you out there I was trying to do the Karate Kid thing for the kids...
annie
Next time I want to see you catch a fly with your chop sticks!
Nice you guys still love each other. ...
awwwwwwwww...very sweet :)
she is beautiful isnt she! i love her too :)
Radiatingly Beautiful !!
Beautiful friend, beautiful mentor, beautiful woman!
Very sweet...I hope for the same after how ever many years (I know several)!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment