Wednesday, December 26, 2007

a bit of what went on...


We had a great Christmas!

Silas loves elephants and Nana!



Xmas morning and the BABY JESUS Mac made for GG
(yes, she really did make a doll baby jesus...and Emmett
made a cross! I know!)


lots of bonding and hugs

A great holiday!
( Missing from these pictures are Megan, Johnny and George
from Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day, Grandma Carol, Grandpa
Arnie and Michael...I don't know how to get the photos from Matt's
camera on to this blog for some reason...grr.)

9 comments:

craig or cami said...

Great pics - love the hats! I also love the see everyone in their new jammies. What's that cool painting on the mantel? And is that a new coffee maker for Carlin? Groovy looking stuff - you guys must have been real good this year! Oh, and who is GG that make made the baby jesus (too cute!) and Emmett made the cross for?

Lauren said...

I love the one with your mom and Silas - and also Mac and Emmett w/ the cool hats and sweaters. Very daper.

Merry Christmas!!!

craig or cami said...

mac not make - sheesh

craig or cami said...

emmett-genius
mackie-superstar
silas-discoverer of new worlds
-craig

ma otter said...

gg is great-grandma!! (carlies mom...ultra religious...needless to say she loved the presents!)

erica said...

Looks like you guys had a great christmas!!

Rhea said...

great pics - hey Annie, I have the same shirt you are wearing in the Emmett/elephant photo! Love the hats!
Hugs to everyone and wishing you a peaceful new year!

Anonymous said...

There is such happiness on these faces and mac/emmett you are too cool for words. I love the thoughtful GG gifts but the most prominant thing in these photos is how much mac look like you annie-just beautiful...big hugs to all
xxxoooxoxoxoxo

Amy said...

Love all the pictures and all the happy faces!