I can't decide if this is Brando circa Streetcar or Apacolypse.... Too funny! What is he thinking when he makes this face? Love the whole thing - the chair, and the jammies and you KNOW I love them Peace shoes. Cami
Love it..that little boy is such a character....so cute! Are you ready to drop him off with me on Saturday yet!!! :) I'd try if you think it could work!!
9 comments:
I can't decide if this is Brando circa Streetcar or Apacolypse.... Too funny! What is he thinking when he makes this face? Love the whole thing - the chair, and the jammies and you KNOW I love them Peace shoes.
Cami
What a great Brando...so funny...love the outfit..to darn cute that boy is !
I see a snail...
crawling over the edge of a straight razor...
thats my dream, thats my nightmare
very good silas!
keep up the good work!
cd
Love it..that little boy is such a character....so cute! Are you ready to drop him off with me on Saturday yet!!! :) I'd try if you think it could work!!
That is the funniest darn photo I have ever seen.
Guess you gotta get another one of those chairs!
"I cannot refuse him this request, on this, the day of my daughter's wedding..."
OMG...that is so cute! Totally MB and what is not to love about a reclined Silas ;)
Great pose, Silas! Ben has sheets just like your pjs!
Post a Comment