...so she could see her kids hanging at the zoo.
Lauren is one of my oldest friends and here are her two eldest children, Isabella and Django. (There are 5 altogether.) They are visiting with their grandfather for 12 days and we get to hang with them for a bit and WOW they look exactly like their parents!
(I say WOW because that's what Lauren has always said in a very positive and enthusiastic way ever since I have known her in college...On the phone today she said it loudly enough that Silas said it from my arms...then she told me that it was the first word of her first three kids!)
They are such a great family...living in an old hotel deep in Maine with a cow that they actually milk everyday, chickens, ducks, pigs and a donkey. A truly inspiring and disappearing kind of lifestyle.
They don't have a computer so I guess Lauren will be going into town to the library to check this out...she is missing Isabella and Django just enough to do that...so, maybe, HI Lauren! I miss you!
(here we are at the orangutans...with guitar guy who provided us with a cool zoo soundtrack!)
6 comments:
I have pictures of those kids when they were teeny at our old house for the wedding. I love hearing about the Lauren from Maine - well, all the Laurens, really.
great picture!
Thank you Cami!
I have always felt like the Lauren from Maine was kind of my alter-ego. We seem to have a lot of similarities although our lives and obsessions are quite different. I was even lucky enough to meet her a while back.
I would probably learn how to can stuff if I didn't spend so much time on the 'puter. {as Ry says}
great photos Annie.
coooooooooooollllllll! Yes..I can see the resemblance! I got to meet the other Lauren once too!
Beautiful Children, beautiful photo's, and guitar guy is the best !
World Of Warcraft gold for cheap
wow power leveling,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow power leveling,
wow power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling
wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,
cheap wow gold,
buy wow gold,
wow gold,
Cheap WoW Gold,
wow gold,
Cheap WoW Gold,
world of warcraft gold,
wow gold,
world of warcraft gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold,
wow gold
buy cheap World Of Warcraft gold b3s6w7pz
Post a Comment