Thursday, January 17, 2008

Our Girl is TEN!!

Today is Mac's Birthday...Double Digits...WOW!
I can't believe that it's been ten years! I remember wondering what my
daughter would be like at 10 and now I know.... magnificent, if I do say so myself.
Here are some pictures from the first year of Madeleine Jills life...




and here she is half way to ten...

...just look at her now!

Ten years ago, on this day, our whole world changed forever
for the better...Happy Birthday...We love everything about YOU!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mac!!!

craig or cami said...

Happy Birthday Mac! What a picture, what a face, what-a-girl! We love you!

lydiafdc said...

Awgh, i'm gonna cry. Such a great girl! Happy bday, Mac!

Amy said...

So Beautiful !! Happy Birthday Mac !! Hope you have a Wonderful Day !

daleth said...

Happy 10th birthday!!! I'm glad you are enjoying, keep doing it.

Lauren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC-A-ROO!!!

craig or cami said...

I can't see the baby pics!

craig or cami said...

Mac and Finley definitely share the "Squiggy" baby hairdo!

Rhea said...

Happy Birthday Mac! I can't believe you are 10!!! Have a wonderful double-digit year!