...we got an e-mail from my brother Mike and his wife Dana with news that they are pregnant!! THIS IS SO EXCITING! They will be wonderful parents...he teaches 3rd grade and she is a doctor, both super loving and ready...great news!
...I heard this morning that mac's 3rd grade teacher Dmitry may be a papa very soon...the word is that his wife is having contractions and who knows...any minute, any day...This news is especially exciting for Mac who has always had a great friend in Dmitry as well as an inspired teacher who supports and shares her love of music and taste in books...and is hilarious, I should mention...
...I MADE lots of bowls today...maybe not that exciting but a reminder for me why I do this. Sometimes I spend more time cleaning and kiln loading than actually creating anything. I forget how peaceful and absorbing it is to just throw for a solid hour...
...My baby son is saying sentences now..."I did it!!" is a favorite..."Where are you!" is another..."My turn now" is a new one...and the very best came today in the parking lot...
"I love you mama!"
4 comments:
What a great post - so many exciting things to report! You're going to be an Aunt again! Silas, rockin' the english language. I can't wait for the "I love you Mama" - I think I'll just die...
I was just going to say the same thing - great post.
I know you worry that stuff like this is boring for us readers - NO WAY JOSE!
Waiting to hear the full April Fool's report...
wow! I love all the news too! Very exciting..and Silas is so frickin' cute with his talking..arghhh!
Awwww. I remember when Ry first siad that outta no where driving home from school. It is the sweetest thing evah!
Post a Comment