Thursday, March 27, 2008

this is my ride!

Amy sent this to me...really funny...if I weren't so lazy I'd take some
pictures to prove that this IS my ride...just substitute scone crumbs for fries, crunchy-hippie bumper stickers replace the honor student ones, switch the diet coke with an americano...and have those golf balls cracking the front window from driving down Pershing...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! that is hilarious! i seriously laughed out loud by myself :)

Amy said...

I think my favorite part was the duct taping of the rear view mirror by the husband...seriously so funny...It's my ride to !

craig or cami said...

Damn that is funny! I love it when they make fun of those shows. Do you really get hit with golf balls?!

ma otter said...

yes golfballs are responsible for the white trash cracks in our windsheilds...Twice!!

Anonymous said...

that has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen..and the duct tape..."hands off" thing..oh god...I was laughing so hard I fell off my uncomfortable computer bench perch.

Annie...I'm knocking on wood right now..but are you serious..you've been hit by a golfball on Pershing..it must be my turn next!