Sunday, March 09, 2008

we got finley!!!

Check out that
upside-down cuteness!!

Finley is very sweet
and curious
and cuddly
and a little tiger...
she loves apples
and water and her MAMA
and watching her big cousins run around...
she is wary of Silas and Mabel...
(one drools the other is LOUD,
actually they are both loud and drooly...)
We LOVE her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She shares warmth,
Our Miss Finley,
with her big blue eyes
easy smile

We love that face and momma's too

Enjoy, bebe

Lauren said...

I hope I get a chance to at least look at her loveliness before they head back East!

craig or cami said...

awww
I miss my bubba!
luvaluvaluv youse guys
-papa D

Anonymous said...

we want more pictures :)
I can't believe I missed the Finleyness on Tuesday...damn..you guys were off socializing..maybe before the week is out, I'll get a sighting.

lydiafdc said...

So adorable...great little rant/picture too ;)