That is one of our favorite words! Benny used to say shampoopie to get Desi to laugh since she couldn't stand taking a bath when she first came to us. The name stuck, and we still use it!
I can't wait to meet Silas! We will be in town next Sunday...e-mail me to let me know when the best time is to visit the family and the studio (I can't believe it's been 3 years!).
I have yet to experience the "shampoop," but love it everytime he smells the colors on each stair on his journey up to the top. i think he associates colors with flowers, and thus, bending over to sniff the stair...
6 comments:
That cracks me up! Pablo will think it is especially hilarious.
That boy is too cute!
fricken funny! i can't wait to hear all his words!!
That is one of our favorite words! Benny used to say shampoopie to get Desi to laugh since she couldn't stand taking a bath when she first came to us. The name stuck, and we still use it!
I can't wait to meet Silas! We will be in town next Sunday...e-mail me to let me know when the best time is to visit the family and the studio (I can't believe it's been 3 years!).
I have yet to experience the "shampoop," but love it everytime he smells the colors on each stair on his journey up to the top. i think he associates colors with flowers, and thus, bending over to sniff the stair...
"beaw!" ... (sniff)
"po-po!" ... (sniff-sniff)
"may-may cauw!" (sniff)
ahh... gotta love it :)
my favorite is still his huge, heart-warming "HI" from across the schoolyard. gotta love that boy!
Post a Comment