I figured since we have a lot of garden friends some of you might know the names of the flowers I found in Marron Valley (halfway between Otay and Tecate Mountain).
These next two are from the top of Otay.
You can't imagine the crap I took for taking pictures of flowers........... Matt
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
aww, it's worth the trouble. these pics are very lovely.
check out the wildflower identification guide on the links at the right, honey...you could print up some info for the guys at work and they all could be inspired by your completely sexy, renaissance-man-like qualities...give me a guy who is familiar with tarweed, yarrow and mountain whitehorn WHILE strumming the banjo...how lucky can I be?(Hey,there's a song you could write for me Mattie...somewhere in there could be the line..."is that a pistil in you calyx or are you just happy to see me?)
3 comments:
aww, it's worth the trouble. these pics are very lovely.
Arlene,
Port Orchard flowers
check out the wildflower identification guide on the links at the right, honey...you could print up some info for the guys at work and they all could be inspired by your completely sexy, renaissance-man-like qualities...give me a guy who is familiar with tarweed, yarrow and mountain whitehorn WHILE strumming the banjo...how lucky can I be?(Hey,there's a song you could write for me Mattie...somewhere in there could be the line..."is that a pistil in you calyx or are you just happy to see me?)
okay, that's pretty fricken cute, you guys.
Post a Comment