Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Totems


ok Cami, we have been
hunting far and wide
for these for Finley's
Big 1rst B-Day and they
just are so cool we had
to give you a Natural
History Museum
Diorama-like preview...

the catch is that the rabbit is only
1 3/4 inches tall and a definite chokable...but it was the only cool rabbit we could find...so we may be turning this into some sort of mobile...

I think we should add a chicken, ladybug and toad to add the effect don't you?

3 comments:

craig or cami said...

SO great! I love them all! They are perfect. We can manage life with the small rabbit or the mobile would be cool too - totally up to you. I love that you are a big studly stag.

ma otter said...

yah I like the authentic studly stag too...I aint no Kate Moss fawn, thats for sure...

craig or cami said...

a chicken, a ladybug and a toad - yes! get them if you see them...