Friday, June 20, 2008

after hours of the pool and the sun...


...Silas passes out!

Bebe treated us to an awesome day and night in a hotel on the bay with a beautiful pool and room service and it was just great! The kids were fish and I was a bit of a pig and in the end were all as snug as bugs, watching movies! I felt completely spoiled and loved every minute of it!
Thanks BEBE!
(I didn't really take many pics because this little guy was all over the place and I couldn't take my eyes off him until he collapsed! He is most definitely a bit too free around water...almost gave me a heart attack!)

4 comments:

craig or cami said...

He does look like a pool fool. I can't wait to witness the water mania. Is he too young for me to teach him The Canonball? heehehe. Sounds like you guys had fun!

Lauren said...

Another thing Silas has in common with Pablo! At that age Pablo would just jump into the pool from the side - deep end, shallow end it didn't matter. (I remember one time him almost giving Caroline a heart attack!) Evidence showed him that someone always pulled him up from the bottom - however it was very clear that he didn't understand that if nobody saw him go in no one would know to pull him up.... It was quite terrifying.

Lauren said...

I forgot to say HI BEBE!

Next Friday evening: Co ro na do!

Anonymous said...

wow...sounds amazing!! What a nice start to vacation! Yes, Lauren, I do remember Pablo jumping in the pool like a crazy person!! :) I mostly remember how impressed I was by his the zero fear!!