Great teachers and great friends! (I took one of Mac's class and awesome teachers but it was completely blurry. I need a camera lesson...Lydia? Lauren? Cami? Emil?)
Friday, June 13, 2008
SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER !!!!
What a year! I am exhausted! I really love our school community and will miss hanging out there every morning. I will not miss making lunches and getting us all out the door by 7:45 however. Hurray for summer. Mac and Emmett have expressed concerns that they won't see their school friends much this summer...that's happened in the past...well not this year. Expect a phone call to hang at the beach, sleepover in our backyard in a tent or go on a day hike. We will be avoiding the word BORED if at all possible. WAAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!


Great teachers and great friends! (I took one of Mac's class and awesome teachers but it was completely blurry. I need a camera lesson...Lydia? Lauren? Cami? Emil?)
Great teachers and great friends! (I took one of Mac's class and awesome teachers but it was completely blurry. I need a camera lesson...Lydia? Lauren? Cami? Emil?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay!
Aida worried about the same thing too - however on the flip side we get to see our non-school friends - like you guys - a lot MORE during the summer!
Yippee !! At least for me, Chloe already expressed bordem, as I tried to explain just seeing what the days brings, being free of a schedule can be a good thing...didn't seem to matter to her though. We will see how she feels after going to the beach !
P.S. You know we will be calling you !
yey to summer..can't wait to hang out!! We'll be buggin' you!
Woohoo! Summer break is so delicious. Here's to another year in your pockets!
Post a Comment