This is our summer favorite so far. We highly recommend it!
Really clean, clear writing and it's a very
compelling read for all of us...really hard to put
it down every night!
I think there are four in the series so we have
lots of good reading ahead.
We also are finishing the last in another series
we love and may have mentioned before...
the Septimus Heap series by Angie Sage.
We are alternating between Queste and Ranger's
Apprentice.
One of my favorite things about summer is our reading
time together...and the best part about the reading is that while I put Silas to sleep Mac and Emmett make what we call "Suprise Diner". So after the grueling task
of putting to bed an energetic boy, I get snacks that usually involve guacamole and Nutella. The best!
4 comments:
I think we are taking your recommendation. Now i'm curious about the way the Nutella and guacamole go together.
Thanks for the tip!
One thing is for certain, there is plenty of prolific reading going on in that house. Speaking of books, be on the lookout for Choco!
if choco is on the way silas will be ecstatic...or at least he might stop saying..."choco, baby fee no, mine!" everytime it occurs to him...which is after everytime we read the otter book...which is everyday...
yeah! for Choco!
Post a Comment