Does a bear curse in the woods? I think I still have an outstanding bad word balance. Still no package-o. (can you hear my fingers drumming?) Who are these lottery yay-hoos anyway?
love your blog, Annie - you actually make me want to have kids!
ok, here are the movie titles I told you about: The Crime of Padre Amaro (hot!) and I'm Not Scared (strange and riveting). I messed up the names when I told you in class. Check them out!
I may see you this weekend- I'm obsessed with lizards and snakes and creepy crawlies. ....Must-add-to-tiny-pots....!!!!
6 comments:
This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.
To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.
Does a bear curse in the woods? I think I still have an outstanding bad word balance. Still no package-o. (can you hear my fingers drumming?) Who are these lottery yay-hoos anyway?
hey weird blog lurkers... BLOG OFF!
love your blog, Annie - you actually make me want to have kids!
ok, here are the movie titles I told you about: The Crime of Padre Amaro (hot!) and I'm Not Scared (strange and riveting). I messed up the names when I told you in class. Check them out!
I may see you this weekend- I'm obsessed with lizards and snakes and creepy crawlies. ....Must-add-to-tiny-pots....!!!!
Isabel
That is hysterical!
Post a Comment