Monday, August 25, 2008

do you like it when music pops up at you?.....or do you NOT ??


...by now you know why I ask?! I can't decide!
(by the way, if you need turn it down to listen to a video, scroll down to the purple play list and press pause...hassle??)
I guess the best part for me would actually be if everyone I knew who had a blog got one of these here thingys so I could find some cool new music...

oh and one more thing...watching the Democratic National Convention...Silas says, "Demo-CATS" and "Re-PooP-licans", or was it "Re-Pelicans"?? either way, I feel a song coming on...

5 comments:

Amy said...

I dig the music ! Nice touch

Rhea said...

I like the musical surprise... keep it coming!

Lauren said...

No music popped for me!?

I like RePOOPlicans!

Anonymous said...

no speakers at work..sheesh....like the Demo..CATS..he he...

So glad you got to hang out with my sis..and thanks for taking Iz to the school...xxx

craig or cami said...

Not so much, though I would like peoples music posted on their blogs somewhere and maybe updatable... hmmmm. You know I always love to get some new music!