Saturday, August 30, 2008

I can't even believe this Palin business...

...the part that really really gets me, more than her inexperience,  and her ultra social conservatism...what I really can't understand is how Mc Cain could choose a vice president when he only met her once.  That kind of "maverick" gamble is just stupid.  I can't imagine the decisions that would be made on a whim if he were president. This is such an obvious, weird "political" decision...and I just hope that her charm doesn't over shadow the fact that she is being used. I don't know a woman who would fall for this but a few well chosen sound bites later and I can just see her being a media darling. Unfortunately its all about what happens in the last month (again, remember Kerry?!) and even scarier, the last week.
Which reminds me...did anyone see or read the John Kerry speech about comparing Senator Mc Cain to Candidate Mc Cain...talk about flip flopping.

The hypocrisy kills me.



2 comments:

lydiafdc said...

Again...(but with fire in my belly)...I completely agree. WTF?! HE is so the reason many people have major mistrust with Washington politics!!

Lauren said...

Kerry was awesome this morning on "This Week w/ George Stenphenwhatshisname" He was SUPER tough on McCain and talked about how insulting it was to women - especially Hillary supporters - to think that they would go from supporting Hillary to Palin.