Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween '08

Emmett="wolfman/ape/bandit/freakazoid" (love it...this was actually costume #2 after the Johnny Depp costume worn at school!)

Silas="babyranger/samurai/robinhood" (he actually likes this costume...a last minute throw together, thanks to Emmettand his love of Rangers Apprentice!)

Mac="reverse candy machine" (very cool...also costume #3 after a cowgirl at the dance and a "noisy bell lady" at school today)

(you must click on this picture to get the full effect of Emmett I think)


Fun night for all. Matt took Mac and Emmett around with the
gang and I went 4 times to see the "scary kitty" house with Silas.
Then came home to eat way too many peanut butter cups.

5 comments:

craig or cami said...

emmett - totally scary... mac - so creative! (love the arrow on the nose)... silas could not be cuter. yes! pillowcases - for the serious treater. Your neighborhood must be so much fun to trick or treat in. i forgot what it is like to walk in the dark and hear all the excited voices and see the strange parade go by you, nothing like it. (well, maybe that rave I went to in Berlin in '95....)

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

Lauren said...

Awesome shot - so glad you got one since I was way lame and didn't even take my camera out once we arrived at C's house.

My mind is gone - until this election is over I won't be able to do anything.

Anonymous said...

In the last picture Emmett is freakly scary. Aitana was a kind of black hole sucking all light around (you can only see a siluete).

Anonymous said...

great picture Annie...and thank you to Matt..for "staying the course" with the crazy kids....and I agree with L..thank god you took a picture, I didnt' take ANY!!