Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Spa Day for Mama...




Came home from the studio on Sunday to an invitation for a home spa day with Mac and Emmett. Such a sweet thing and perfectly timed during Silas' nap! I was fed delicious food, foot-soaked, sea salt massaged and toe nail painted. Awesome. Yes I am totally bragging. For Matt, a big moment he anticipated as a father was when he could say, "hey kid, could you get me a cup of coffee". For me, having another human I can hit up for a massage makes the fact that I need one now more than ever, worth it!

Thank you So Much Guys! XXXOOO

5 comments:

ma otter said...

it was'nt that hard but it was really fun

craig or cami said...

very creative and very thoughtful kids... lucky mama. i can't wait for Finley to paint my toenails! what was in that samich? looks gooooood.

Lauren said...

that is so great!

great idea. great kids.

Anonymous said...

Special kids, special mamma. again you make me smile
love u guys,

bebe

Anonymous said...

great idea em and m!!