
Matt and I watched Bullitt last night,
the best 70's cop movie I had never seen.
Steve McQueen is just too cool and reminds me of Matt except for the fact that this Bullitt character never talks or shows emotion which is very un-Matt. (But I still think he should get a blue turtle neck...:) Anyway, as we got all set up for a movie we decided that trying to snuggle our big personages on one teensy couch wasn't working. So we came up with this fabulous idea! Why settle for a couch when you can have a .....
...Couch Boat!
and will no doubt be the basic frame
of all future forts.
Nana and I were cracking up while we all watched "Ballet Shoes" while Silas 'skadoo-ed' over and over onto the couch. But he did very well and used his whisper voice most of the time!
I think I will retire to the couch boat now.
I think I will retire to the couch boat now.
4 comments:
Ballet shoes
are beautiful in the eyes of the ballerina and almost become an extension to their feet once they master the art of this most graceful dance. If the eager student gets passionate about ballet dancing, they will soon be looking forward to the day when they will advance to ballet Pointe shoes.
WHO IS THAT??
no doubt - strangeness.... anyway, I think Matt totally has a Steve McQueen'70's cop thing happening lately. I think it's the hair and that suit he wore at the wedding but it IS happening! That couch boat rocks and reminds me of bedknobs and broomsticks - you should find the magic part that you have to tweak to make it fly!
I love the couch boat - but I think you should rename it the LOVE BOAT.
Post a Comment