Tuesday, December 09, 2008

come all ye carolers...


The neighborhood caroling this years is on December 14th !!



If you'd like to join us, meet at our house at 6:30 ish with cups (we've got the cocoa) and we'll head out shortly after. Dress warm (it gets down to an arctic 60 degrees) bring wagons for little ones, your walking shoes and singing voices.


If you miss us I am sure you'll be able to find us!

4 comments:

daleth said...

Oh my... this coming Sunday...I hope we can fight this flu-coldish situation for that day. As I said this event is on Bidane's list. Can't miss it.

Anonymous said...

ha! love the banner!! I will try and convince Don to come along..he's with them on Sunday..I may be "recovering" from Saturday!!:)

craig or cami said...

I wish I wish I wish we were there for this! Your neighborhood is so, so, SO dazzling and jolly at Christmas. I remember last year driving through all the lights while you and Mac sang along to Suzanne Vega's Gypsy which I had never heard and now know inside and out...

groovy banner!

Caline said...

Hmmm, I wonder why I didn't get the pics. I was thinking it would be fun to put Emmett in the circus.
I've got a day off from work and what I wouldn't give for the tiniest bit of that indomitable energy!
As always, it looks like it's lot's and lot's of fun to live in your home.