We had lots of fun over the holiday. We went sledding, had snowball fights, ate beef stew, drank hot cocoa, read books, took a hike in Garner Valley, made animal sounds and got struck in the face by a semi-buried pine tree.
Matt
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i love how annie is just laughing hysterically throughout every video :)
I thought you guys might be up there - what a great way to start the year. Is is a tradition now? Matt, I can't believe you got a "oops up side the head" from nature! I also enjoyed the caw and monkey attack immensely. Those kids are looking so BIG to me.
What a great way to spend winter break/end of the year... I'm glad you're back. I missed your posts and your comments! I find myself giggling as I watch the videos. Especially enthusiastic Silas with his incredible energy and eagerness to participate. I can almost feel his joy from here! I got to come home from work early today and get to listen to This American Life now. A good Sunday.
7 comments:
i love how annie is just laughing hysterically throughout every video :)
snow!!!
I thought you guys might be up there - what a great way to start the year. Is is a tradition now? Matt, I can't believe you got a "oops up side the head" from nature! I also enjoyed the caw and monkey attack immensely. Those kids are looking so BIG to me.
Happy New Year and welcome back!!!
What a great way to spend winter break/end of the year...
I'm glad you're back. I missed your posts and your comments! I find myself giggling as I watch the videos. Especially enthusiastic Silas with his incredible energy and eagerness to participate. I can almost feel his joy from here!
I got to come home from work early today and get to listen to This American Life now. A good Sunday.
cooool..love the vids! look at that amazing snow!
I love it! What great photos and videos.
That Silas kills me.
Post a Comment