fricken funny! i love bob ross, but he scared me when i was younger:) the spoof is "super good!" as they say in Germany. what is that website at then end? i am going...
Unfortunately, the video "can no longer be displayed" because it was pulled by Bob Ross (copyright infringement). I wanted to see it because many times you told me he was one of your favorites! Mom
3 comments:
fricken funny! i love bob ross, but he scared me when i was younger:) the spoof is "super good!" as they say in Germany. what is that website at then end? i am going...
I LOVE Bob Ross and his happy little trees and his pet squirrel!
Unfortunately, the video "can no longer be displayed" because it was pulled by Bob Ross (copyright infringement). I wanted to see it because many times you told me he was one of your favorites!
Mom
Post a Comment