Dr. Wendy said we could have chickens and now Jacob and I are buzzing about chickens with big feathery feet or chickens that lay many colored 'easter' type eggs. I've got parents working on coop ideas and I'm looking for our old incubator. Yep, this is how we roll around here. -Morgan
Yeah for chickens! We LOVE our brood and highly recommend chicken raising for anyone with kids - so much to learn about where food comes from! Feed them left over spaghetti and you will have oodles of giggling kids (and grown-ups)!
9 comments:
cooool! long live the chicken! (my personal totem animal, as you know:)
yay! that would be so fun! oh, wait. this could also mean cruel and unusual punishment by not-so-nice children. maybe not fun for chickens? hmmm...
Dr. Wendy said we could have chickens and now Jacob and I are buzzing about chickens with big feathery feet or chickens that lay many colored 'easter' type eggs. I've got parents working on coop ideas and I'm looking for our old incubator. Yep, this is how we roll around here.
-Morgan
Yeah for chickens! We LOVE our brood and highly recommend chicken raising for anyone with kids - so much to learn about where food comes from! Feed them left over spaghetti and you will have oodles of giggling kids (and grown-ups)!
How wonderful..that would be great...
also ..freshly laid eggs are THE BEST..such a different taste..fluffy when cooked and a deep deep yellow color...mmmm.
Hooray for Chickens !!!
& chicken are politically telepathic. They've been trying to tell us forever;
Barack Barack Barack....
where would we put them? aren't there sanitary problems with letting them roam around? We're not going to cage them are we? that would be sad!
I don't know the answers to these questions erica. I bet morgan would though.
I hope they are free too.
Post a Comment