So sweet, Mac! Can you do it yourself? That is actually a very hip modern "do" at the moment - whatever that's worth. When we get to the city I have to get on the stick to find our Mrs. Vernetta! (I've always loved that name!) I am in an abyss of sadness and denial that we won't see that play.
3 comments:
So sweet, Mac! Can you do it yourself? That is actually a very hip modern "do" at the moment - whatever that's worth. When we get to the city I have to get on the stick to find our Mrs. Vernetta! (I've always loved that name!) I am in an abyss of sadness and denial that we won't see that play.
You must have a video of that Little Green Men somewhere.....
She was so great as Ida and OMG...I remember the LGM...what a trip!
Post a Comment