Friday, February 27, 2009

try this experiment...

1.pick a number between 1 and 10

2. multiply it by 9

3. if there are two numbers in your number now, add them together (for instance, if your number was 17, add 1+7=8. 8 is now your number)

4. subtract 5 from your number

5. find the letter of the alphabet that goes with your number (for instance, A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 etc...)

6. Pick a country
that begins with that letter

7. the last letter of your country, pick an animal that starts with that letter.

8. the last letter of your animal, pick a color that starts with that letter.

9. now, check the 3rd "comment" from ma and pa otter (below).

8 comments:

Amy said...

Here you go....

There are no Teal colored Naked Mole Rat's in Oman.

This did freak me out, and I could not have completed it without a couple simple google searches.

I didn't know there was even a county called Oman, did you ?? Thanks for making me learn something new today.

Caline said...

My dad presented me with this many years ago (a slightly different version) and I carried it around with me in my wallet. I frequently whipped it out in bars because I thought it was so much fun and it became a sort of price of admission to conversation when some hot guy was hitting on me. You'd be surprised at how many people out there weren't able to get through Denmark!!!!

ma otter said...

THERE ARE NO ORANGE KANGAROOS IN DENMARK!!

did it work? did it freak you out?

ma otter said...

ps everyone...

if you didn't pick a country that starts with the letter "D" you did some funky math. ;)

Anonymous said...

But, are there ultramarine kinkajou in Dubai?

-Morgan

erica said...

hmmmmm, i got teal cats in the dominican republic

Lauren said...

Holey Moley man! That is cool.

lydiafdc said...

Totally did not expect that...I'll have to have Indi try that too!