Yook!! Yook Mama!! I love him... and Love Mac and her Darfur t-shirt that she made herself? Dig the fringe! I have started the sunday times again back out here and sometimes think of "nana" myself:)
Silas has really galloped into verbal communication just in the short amount of time that I've been looking at your blog. I don't know him but when I see him in your videos my heart fills up with adoration! What a total enthusiastic, happy, sun-shiny babe!!!
7 comments:
Oh My GOSH!!!
I love your "slice of life" videos.
hahaha..hilarious...the "animal newspaper" ..love it!
Yook!! Yook Mama!! I love him... and Love Mac and her Darfur t-shirt that she made herself? Dig the fringe! I have started the sunday times again back out here and sometimes think of "nana" myself:)
I thank you for sharing Sunday morning with us. It's all so fine.Love you all....so much
Silas has really galloped into verbal communication just in the short amount of time that I've been looking at your blog.
I don't know him but when I see him in your videos my heart fills up with adoration!
What a total enthusiastic, happy, sun-shiny babe!!!
I love the head-bag!
soon fancy trendy women in New York will be sporting their new head-bags for spring
-craig
Thank you for sharing! I love hearing that beautiful voice! Hugs, Silas!
Post a Comment