Wednesday, April 01, 2009

just a bit of April Fool's Day Torture.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've told you this before Annie..but your obsession with April Fool's Day just cracks me up...hilarious..glad my kids could help with the STAPLING!! hahaha. ;)

ma otter said...

hey caroline...he doesn't even know about that yet!!

craig or cami said...

I wonder if Matt has a hard time sleeping on march 31 every year:) this was a great year for him - a full onslaught of annoyance! Craig got purple cereal and blue half & half - though i don't think he knows about the half and half... oh and the thread didn't work for me - i only had enough for one place - i chose the bathroom:) and he came to bed and said "why was there string hanging from the ceiling" I think he saw it right away. Next year will be mine!! As I said - you strike the perfect. I love the video of all you guys snickering..:) On a side note, I got an email that Sarah Palin joined Code Pink!

ma otter said...

Every year they get me. Every year. I vow that I will remember but I invariably forget.
Papa

Rhea said...

Yeah! I was waiting for the follow-up to the post-it note wallpapering of the car!!!

Anonymous said...

oops..hope I didn't ruin the stapling..assumed that would be in the am...forgot that Matt's schedule sometimes makes no sense at all :)

Lauren said...

I meant to ask you if you played a joke this year!

I love it. love it. love it.