This is a great tree.
It's low and spread out so it feels like it's
more than one tree, but it isn't.
Kind of like a pepper tree, but no pepper berries!?
There are cars around and you can see houses so it's not as isolated as we would like
but inside or underneath it, the world disappears.
And now we know that if we bring blankets it has a number of spots to make hammocks. Next time we will bring more rope for sure.
Tomorrow we are off to Idyllwild for a few days.
It's supposed to rain/snow so...that will be different.
After all this gardening and sunshine we will be doing some
snuggling and cocoa drinking. Sounds good too.
I love vacation.
Just look at that little face peeking out.
<------------------------------
9 comments:
i hate that dang people built a road around this awesome tree. anyway it rocks here is some facts
TREE FACTS
name: censored
location : censored
age: who knows
rating:9 (because people built a road around it)
last comment by emmett btw
dang people and their roads - why are they always spoiling things?!? embrace The Tree anyway and she will love you even more for spending time with her, instead of just driving by.
I particularly love the flower and cattail(?) additions!
It looks so pleasant and FUN!
Emmett, I think the tree would still get a 10 because it has nothing to do with the road and the dang people but the road and the dang people get a -1 for being oblivious to the perfect tree.
I think the word "dang" is dang perfect.
where is it!!!!?? do i know??? hmm..
Have fun in Idyllwild you lovely family you...
xx
Caroline, Iz and Benj
Happy Easter all...The praise you sing, the gratitude you express spreads lovingly as the wonderful tree. Thank you so much for this moment I get to feel the love too.
xoxoxxo
we have our Old Man tree that we go to - remember? though no low branches - looks like fun to make cocoons:) great pics - LOVE his little face peekin.
I am so making you guys take us to that tree this summer.
And that photo of E & M in the background and S peaking out of the blanket is awesome. dang awesome.
Post a Comment