Thanks Cia, Nana, Cynthia and Deedra for this great party! And Emil for the awesome photos. We will remember this forever! xxxxoxoxoxooooxxoxoxo annie matt mac emmett silas
....AND WE MISS YOU ALREADY EAST COAST DREYERS
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that was just a lovely incredible beautiful night...thank you ...thank you ..thank you...xxxxx you all are totally inspiring to me and the endive/hazelnut combo wasn't too bad either! :)
What a great idea - what a party... amazing food, community and support. We love you San Diego!!! We are sad and it's raining in NY - but the flowering pear is blooming!
looks like a grand time... wish we had been there to celebrate with you all!!! Thanks for the amazing, beautiful, soulful cd - we love it!!!! You are all so talented and I'm sure the release party was an event to cherish! Next time I'm on the west coast, I expect autographs!
Annie, you and your family are simply amazing! Geoff and I danced to the CD that very night after the party then enjoyed it on our road trip yesterday. Some of the tunes still echo in my head. Truly creative! Congratulations on pulling off such an amazing endeavor and one that you and your kids will cherish for years to come. I know my nieces will love it, too!
6 comments:
that was just a lovely incredible beautiful night...thank you ...thank you ..thank you...xxxxx
you all are totally inspiring to me and the endive/hazelnut combo wasn't too bad either! :)
What a great idea - what a party... amazing food, community and support. We love you San Diego!!! We are sad and it's raining in NY - but the flowering pear is blooming!
AWESOME. The CD package is great and we appreciate the words to the songs. These grandparents will tear up again.
looks like a grand time... wish we had been there to celebrate with you all!!! Thanks for the amazing, beautiful, soulful cd - we love it!!!! You are all so talented and I'm sure the release party was an event to cherish! Next time I'm on the west coast, I expect autographs!
Annie, you and your family are simply amazing! Geoff and I danced to the CD that very night after the party then enjoyed it on our road trip yesterday. Some of the tunes still echo in my head. Truly creative! Congratulations on pulling off such an amazing endeavor and one that you and your kids will cherish for years to come. I know my nieces will love it, too!
Yay....the Dreyer tunes are out there for the world now ;) We love it!
Post a Comment