GREAT new pictures, I love the one of Benjamin! (And me and Craig being cute, of course) And Finley OF COURSE. Look at Mac's big girl face! Shawn and Rhy, I mean c'mon! Great job, Emil. I bow to your awesomeness, we totally underpaid you. (You knew that:)
4 comments:
GREAT new pictures, I love the one of Benjamin! (And me and Craig being cute, of course) And Finley OF COURSE. Look at Mac's big girl face! Shawn and Rhy, I mean c'mon! Great job, Emil. I bow to your awesomeness, we totally underpaid you. (You knew that:)
yah, lauren liked it so much she was trying to eat it...ha.
I love the one of Mac and Aida.
That CD sounds good, but it tastes like crap.
love the shots..I love the one of Benjamin too...perfect ...a CD AND a cupcake.
What a great night that was!!
Post a Comment