You are an absolutely awesome father -- I'm pretty amazed to watch you day after day, night after night -- when you're tired and when you're not. You're always just a great papa. I know the kids know it, too.
This year, Father's Day was sort of tricky because of many, many things, not the least of which was computer meltdown (and subsequent Nana meltdown) -- steady as a rock, you came through on all counts!!!
2 comments:
Were you guys still camping for father's day? Can't wait to hear some stories. I love watching you be a papa, Matt. - Cams
You are an absolutely awesome father -- I'm pretty amazed to watch you day after day, night after night -- when you're tired and when you're not. You're always just a great papa. I know the kids know it, too.
This year, Father's Day was sort of tricky because of many, many things, not the least of which was computer meltdown (and subsequent Nana meltdown) -- steady as a rock, you came through on all counts!!!
(Is there such a thing as son-in-law day?)
Love from your mother-in-law
Post a Comment